Step 3: Results Based Exercise Plan
If you want to lose weight... The Secret to Exercise is:
1. Love the exercise you are doing, love the result, or both
- Once you start to experience results, you will look forward to every workout. Before that happens, it helps to do activities that you enjoy.
- You are more likely to fit in an activity you enjoy into your busy schedule.
2. Have a specific plan just for YOU, based on YOUR goal, and YOUR current fitness level
- Often we do not get results because our exercise plan is not specific to our goals.
- Get a program from a Health and Fitness Professional.
- Realize that no matter what your goal is, it is attainable with the right plan.
3. Strength Training
"Weights do not make Women bulky, they make them lean"
- Turns your body to a more efficient fat burning machine.
- The more muscle you have, the more calories you will burn all day.
- Lifting weights helps you get the lean tone body you want.
- The effects of your weight training, and your specific results will greatly depend on your Nutrition.
- Helps prevent against injury.
- Burn unwanted calories
- Can make it fun with a variety of activities
- Makes your heart healthy
- Rotate between high intensity interval days and steady slow cardio
- Great for increasing energy and lifting mood
- Get better sleep
- Detox your body
- Healthy way to deal with stress and lower anxiety.
- Get lean, and limber, all while finding your true self.
- Give yourself a chance to slow down the busyness of life.
What is the perfect exercise?
-The one you like!
- Exercise is all about consistency.
- The key is to find exercises that you enjoy doing so it doesn't feel like work. How great is that?
- You can enjoy an activity while moving closer to your exercise goal. This is truly fulfilling for your mind, body, and spirit.
- What if you do not like any activity at all? Do the thing you hate the least!
- If you can find activities that are enjoyable you will be unstoppable!